Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures of Us -- We Rock!

Well, it has been awhile since I posted any pics, so i went to my iPhoto to choose the best of the more recent.... the most recent was Christmas oops. I haven't been taking a lot of shots lately, and what I have shot is still in the camera. But I went through Christmas and found three of the cutest shots.

This is Quinn and Daddy catching a quick kiss in the hot tub on Christmas Eve!!




Quinn got an "Elmo Live" for Christmas this year. Once she figured it out, she fell in love. She is still and always an Elmo groupie.



Tim and I had a great Christmas, and one of our favorite parts was setting "things" up on Christmas Eve. We've been waiting for 5 years to buy a train that will circle our Christmas tree. We finally got it this year, and we set it up on Christmas Eve so that it was part of the early morning fun. Quinn loved the train almost as much as her Elmo.

I feel very lucky to have my little family. Some days are hard. That is life, but mostly we work together. Right here is where I should praise my husband for being "seriously so great," but let's be real, I am pregnant and crabby, and although it is mostly true that he is great, I would only be saying it to get him own board with the baby names I like. Name saga update to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment