Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We love Cousins

On this trip Quinn saw all of her cousins, and by the time we head home next week, I will have seen a lot of mine too. Between me, Tim and Quinn, we've got a whole lot of cousins, and they are the cream of the crop.

Here are some shots of Quinn bonding with her cousins on our California, Arizona, California Adventure 2008.
Quinn, Hadyn, Drake, Taryn and Dax at the zoo



Quinn and Cousin Peyton get acquainted for the first time.



Quinn and Cousin Calli share some juice and an afternoon together.



And then a personal shout out to my cousin Kate who came to hang out with me and Kristie and the girls while our husbands were out of town. Thanks for the company, Kate! (and the goodies, too.) You really are so great, and I love you! Kate, Kristie, me and Annie in mom's backyard


No comments:

Post a Comment