Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sleepover

Tim and I double booked ourselves and under booked childcare for last night. I had already payed and committed to a craft night in Montrose, and Tim was committed to a campout with the Boy Scouts. I didn't have a sitter old enough to watch the girls when I am an hour away. But my awesome friend and her husband stepped in to save the day. I brought the girls to craft night for a little bit and then I took them across the street to the Cory's and put them to bed. The awesome Ken Cory watched those littles that did not go to asleep right away. Emily and I had a great time making things and hanging out. Then I join my little ones at the Cory's house and spent the night. This saved me from having to drive home at 11 pm AND it protected me from the creepy unfamiliar noises at the new house while Tim was away. Perfect!

We all work up to breakfast, Just Dance, tractor rides, and a great time with friends. Thanks Ken and Emily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment