Friday, March 6, 2015

Where's Quinn?

We are home today for another snow day. But this time our friends came over with 4 kids to join the sledding Fun. It was great. The kids were excited and adventurous. When they left, I took roll. Whatever I can't find one of my kids, there's a pretty good chance they're hiding out somewhere with an iPad and a Netflix account. I was plus one kid -- a neighbor -- and down one -- Quinn. I couldn't find Quinn so I just calmly put on my boots and my coat  and planned to go find her at the neighbors house and unplug her. I got two steps out the back door, and I saw something beautiful. Quinn was on all fours acting like a bear or something with another seven-year-old. They were playing in the snow. they were laughing. they were conniving and sneaking around. I loved it. I tiptoed backwards and closed the door. Have fun, sweet girl. beautiful day. 













No comments:

Post a Comment