Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Dream vs The Reality

Many parts to bringing home a new baby are fantasy. But I'm ok with that. I made my baby this amazing nursery because it helped me love him before he was here, and it reminded Quinn that she, am me and Charlie would share this amazing space eventually.

So here is one shot of the dream beautiful nursery that cost a fortune and kept me busy for weeks and another shot of the reality -- where my little one is next to the vaccine cleaner swaddled tightly in the darkest room in the house with an ugly passey and white notice sleeping on some unpacked boxes, an extra quilt, and a no name pillow I got at a thrift store for $8.

Guess where he loves to sleep?

I'm fine with it. He almost didn't get here. Life is good. Sleep where you will, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment