Friday, September 4, 2015

Boy genius can understand me

It's a complete miracle to me that a brand-new one year-old can understand me. When I go get Charlie out of his bed, I say, "can take that Passy out and throw it away. "And he giggles and grabs it and throws it in the corner of the pack and play. And he smiles.

Hey also screams, "mom." And he plays with it now he's trying to figure out what it means. He no it means I need something or and milk or food, but now he's games mom and I turn around, he giggles.

We're just figuring this world out together. And it's so freaking cute. I don't remember having a baby that reaches for me when they're in the babysitters arms. Charlie does.

The cutest worst idea ever is starting to look like a pretty damn good idea.

Jill Fellow
801.735.7416

No comments:

Post a Comment