Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Years -- thinking back on 2016

So ... I saw a great post from someone who had an amazing 2016 -- married, great cruise, and so on. I gathered the kids, and we made a quick list of things we loved about 2016. It doesn't change that there are things truly devestating in the world -- politics is a mess -- I want to do more for refugees -- I was lonely for a lot of the year -- but the list is a reminder of why we worked so hard and made it through another year. On to the next!! Happy new year from the Fellow Family -- here is a sample 1. Getting caught in the most beautiful snow storm in New York City with my partner in crime 2. Tim teaching an excited Lizza to swim. 3. An amazing hike to chief mountain. 4. Finally making it back to Ouray. 5. Renting a cabin with friends. 6. Starting a new solstice tradition. 7. Rogue One 8. When Charlie looked up and said, "I need blanket" as his first sentence 9. Kenna making great friends 10. Ski dates. 11. The mule at Lariat Lodge 12. Tim's graduation and the haul back West. 13. Meeting baby Theo and his amazing open mouth smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment